Fake Bake tanning now available in Willow Grove, PA!
Spray tans have become increasingly more popular as the only method for receiving a completely safe and natural looking tan.
As a great alternative to sun exposure and tanning bed salons, an organic spray tan can give anyone a luxurious and sexy tan in minutes without harmful effects of UVA and UVB rays.
Fake Bake: It’s Our Secret!
Solaris Hair Salon spray tans use the famous “Fake Bake” spray tanning line.
It’s a pioneer in the sunless tanning industry and is one of the most favorite brands in celebrity circles and in magazines, worldwide. Fake Bake products are organic, containing quality botanical ingredients and no artificial preservatives.
This sunless tan will moisturize, hydrate and protect your body without clogging pores or irritating sensitive skin.
Fake Bake: How it Works
Fake Bake is an airbrush applied sunless tanner which contains DHA as an active ingredient. DHA has been declared safe and suitable to cosmetically color the skin.
When the Fake Bake spray tan solution is applied, it penetrates only the outer layer of the epidermis, lasts up to 7-8 days, and then washes off evenly.
The result our clients get after each procedure is better than after sun exposure – a golden gorgeous tan without any skin damage!
Fake Bake: The Formula
The Fake Bake solution is paraben (harsh chemicals) free and hypoallergenic.
Fake Bake does not give an orange appearance like other self tanning systems. It will leave you with a natural-looking tan that is deep and dark.
Fake Bake brand offers two basic solution formulas: Original and Darker.
- The Original – a lighter formula designed to develop a tan gradually for fair skin
- The Darker – a formula designed to develop a deeper and darker instant tan
The result of a tanning procedure depends on which solution a client wants to use and their natural skin tone.
The Original formula can make your skin tone darker up to 2 levels, whereas the Darker formula will deepen your tone up to 4 levels.
For example, if your skin tone is naturally a level 1, after spraying the Original formula you will get shade 3 result. If a natural skin tone 1 uses the Darker formula, the result will be a shade 5.
Remember that the darker your natural skin tone, the darker shade you’ll get after tanning.
The tanning procedure consists of spraying up to 2 layers of solution on your body. So, if after applying the first layer you still want to be darker, you will get your second layer free.
Fake Bake: Tips
Before your tanning appointment:
- Always come to your appointment exfoliated, showered, and shaved
- DO NOT wear any make up, deodorant, perfume, body oils, or lotions
- Schedule any hair/spa/nail treatments or work-outs prior to your Fake Bake procedure
Immediately after your tanning appointment:
- Wear loose clothing (preferably dark in color to prevent staining)
- Keep the skin completely dry, avoid water contact and sweating
- Your tan will darken over the next 10-12 hours
- DO NOT apply any products over developing tan
10-12 hours after your tanning appointment:
- Shower lightly following these steps: Rinse off remaining color with warm water. Once the water runs clear, gently wash yourself with mild soap
- Avoid swimming pools, as chlorine will prematurely fade your tan
- Use Fake Bake Smoothie Oil or Mistifier daily to lock in the tan and make the color last longer
5-7 day after your tanning appointment:
- Gently exfoliate your skin with Fake Bake Passion Fruit Body Polish
- Repeat this process every 2 days thereafter to ensure your tan fades evenly and to prepare your skin to your next Fake Bake application
And remember, your new tan doesn’t provide any sunscreen protection, so you should apply sunscreen accordingly if you intend to be outside in the sun.
A sunless spray tan using our Fake Bake tanning system can provide you with sexy confidence year round without harmful sun exposure. Talk with the experts at Solaris Hair Salon, conveniently located in in the Philadelphia suburbs, to see how we can give you an even glow and flawless sunkissed look.